user iconAnonymous yesterday
42 views

topic iconI wanna make my own blog

I don’t know anything about HTML, but I’d love to get started and have my own domain. Anyone know how? 😞

user icon
user iconalekey about 18 hours ago 0

If you happen to check this again, I originally posted this anonymously and now I’m not sure how to reply to the comments. Thank you so much for your advice!

tysm! i’ll start there sometimes tutorials are kinda hard for me to understand lol, i don’t speak english and there isn’t much stuff about this in spanish 😭 i’ll see if i can figure out the domain stuff they mentioned

also i didn’t notice you edited it haha, i got here kinda late

haha its okayy! sorry if what i said was confusing! good luck on the domain thing! i'd love to see it when you're finished. in fact, when i was stumbiling on the internet, i came upon a really good neocity/domain website thing if u want to see! - by marcie about 18 hours ago
https://trashparadise.neocities.org/home (here it is! its actually really cool with a lot of details! you could use this as inspo and stuff like that. this neocity isnt mine btw haha its just some random persons neocity) - by marcie about 18 hours ago
Of course! I’ll give them a look =) and then I’ll post mine. I hope you’ll be able to see it, although I think it’ll be in Spanish hehe >w< tyyyy - by alekey about 15 hours ago
user iconAnimelove_1105 about 19 hours ago 0

Like marcie said, neocities is a good place to start. The free tier doesn't give a lot, but it should be enough for something small. As for learning HTML, there's plenty of tutorials online you can look up. I'm pretty sure you can also link your domain to your neocities site too. I am aware there are many other options too (such as hosting your own server w/ a PC), however I'm not as experienced with such things.

user iconmarcie about 19 hours ago 0

def look into neocities

geocities was shut down in 2009. Do you mean neocities? - by Animelove_1105 about 19 hours ago
nvm it does say neocities. I swore it said geocities before, ig you edited this - by Animelove_1105 about 19 hours ago
i said neocities you probably misread - by marcie about 18 hours ago