Great first set!
MF Blue Cursors
- Published on November 8th 2010 by Locutus.
- Released under the Attribution Required (CC by) license.
How to Use:
Simply paste the cursors in C:\Windows\Cursors and select them in Control Panel->Mouse->Pointers.
Where "Normal Selection" is written select "MFBlue_NormalSelection" and so on.
All cursor names begin with "MFBlue_".
- Learn how to download and customize your mouse pointer.
- Have a web page or a blog? Learn how to add custom cursors to your web pages.
- Make your own cursors with our freeware cursor maker.
- Your favorite cursor is missing? Make a suggestion.