I LIKE THIS ONE A LOT
Fire Flower Cursors
I used Piskel for the image, and Cursor.cc for the hotspot. The hotspot always never worked on my alternate select cursors, but good design.
To equip/use these cursors:
- Copy and paste the downloaded cursor set into a new folder in C:\Windows\Cursors. Make sure you click Continue if it requires admin privilages.
- Go to the start menu, and search for main.cpl, then hit Enter. Regardless of what version of Windows you use, the search function works the same.
- Go to the Pointers tab.
- Select the role cursor, find the matching cursor in said folder, and set it.
- Repeat for the other 14 roles.
- Save the cursor theme by clicking Save As... and name it whatever you wish.
- Click OK or Apply and you're done!