oh yes! metal sonic!
Classic metal sonic: http://www.cursors-4u.com/cursor/2006/03/31/gam95.html
SMW Luigi Cursors
I used similarities from the Mario cursors. I look for all of the SNES sprites for a "Luigi Wins!", but I can only look for and .
To equip/use these cursors:
- Copy and paste the downloaded cursor set into a new folder in C:\Windows\Cursors. Make sure you click Continue if it requires admin privilages.
- Go to the start menu, and search for main.cpl, then hit Enter. Regardless of what version of Windows you use, the search function works the same.
- Go to the Pointers tab.
- Select the role cursor, find the matching cursor in said folder, and set it.
- Repeat for the other 14 roles.
- Save the cursor theme by clicking Save As... and name it whatever you wish.
- Click OK or Apply and you're done!
|Added Luigi Link Select 2.cur
|Added some more cursors
|Modified some cursors
|Added another cursor and all roles are now set