A set of Undertale cursors I made because I couldn't find any to download. People liked them, so I thought I'd share.
UPDATE: Wow, I didn't think these would be so popular. Over 9k! That makes this the most popular Undertale cursor pack. Thank you to everyone who have downloaded these!
Now, something I should address: I know that some people want the cursors to be bigger. But that's probably not happening. My reasoning:
1. The regular cursor is small because a heart oriented right-side-up doesn't make for a good pointer. A small heart is more precise and works for the left or right hand. It's sort of a pinpoint/cross-hair type cursor.
2. If I made the main red and blue select hearts bigger, then they'd break theme. I'd have to make them all bigger, and I'm too lazy for that. Besides, any bigger and I can't quite fit the animations in the way I want to.
3. It's a bright red heart. It isn't that difficult to locate. Wiggle the mouse a little, you'll see it. If it's still too small for you, there are other Undertale-themed main cursors out there that you can substitute in place of mine.
Long story short, these cursors were designed to be as simple and minimalistic as possible. I wanted them to feel very... well, Undertale. And UNOBSTRUCTIVE. You get it, right?
I do not own or have anything to do with the game Undertale, yadda yadda, all rights to it belong to Toby Fox.
Or something like that.
Tags: Windows 7 Heart Game Simple
- Learn how to download and customize your mouse pointer.
- Have a web page or a blog? Learn how to add custom cursors to your web pages.
- Make your own cursors with our freeware cursor maker.
- Your favorite cursor is missing? Make a suggestion.