How do I get the free license? - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

How do I get the free license?

JDDellGuy
on February 19th 2010

Ok, I have uploaded 20 icons to the library. (GlossyAppsRound)

http://www.rw-designer.com/icon-set/glossyofficehomeandstudent

I heard from Vlasta that they meet the requirements for the free license. So how do I go about getting the free license for Realworld icon editor now?

Vlasta
on February 19th 2010

I sent you a PM with the serial. :-)

JDDellGuy
on February 19th 2010

Thanks! :-)

sixλxis
on February 25th 2010

Another one gets a liscence! :-)

Sethelis
on April 14th 2010

all I will say is I will not say anything LOL!!!!!

Sethelis
on April 14th 2010

Send me an PM with the answer. I can see an in-box link on my account but I don't really understand if that is where you send and receive 'PMs' Is it? And if so..........well no. *I wait*

sixλxis
on April 14th 2010

Are you talking about the sites pm system? yeah you sent personal messages by hitting the little envelope icon next to someones username.
If youre looking for the serial he should have sent it to your email.

Anonymous
on June 24th 2010

I am lost. Yes, lost. I don't know how to delete my backgrounds and I watched the tutorials but can't find that one. Also, is this free or not? Some places seem to say it is and others talk about licenses and then others, fees. Can someone explain all of this to me and especially the background thing? Thanks!

sixλxis
on June 24th 2010

We have 4 programs:

FREE:
RealWorld Paint.COM - 2009.1
RealWorld Cursor Editor - 2009.1

NOT FREE:
RealWorld Photos - 2008.1
RealWorld Icon Editor - 2010.1

We also have several more minor programs. They are all free.

I would highly recommend you to become a member so that we know who you are and to help provide better support for your problem.

HellHag
on August 11th 2010

Hi there are you still handing out the free keys when you upload 20 icons? cos i would love a key for this great program!
my icons are here:
http://www.rw-designer.com/icon-set/cod-mw2-and-other-games

sixλxis
on August 11th 2010

We are always doing that it's our policy.

sixλxis
on August 11th 2010

They have to be made from scratch. As far as i can tell you just grabbed some images from the internet and turned them into icons and that does not count. I do like the set though ;-)

What counts as a high-quality original icon?

"The icon must:

• ...be created entirely by you. Downloading a picture from the internet and turning it into icon is not allowed.
  • ...be of average complexity. It should not be trivial (a "blue square icon") yet not overly complex.
  • ...contain all Vista formats. (up to 256x256)
  • ...not suffer from trivial faults. Edges shall be smooth. Do not overlook contrast and brightness."
HellHag
on August 11th 2010

that suck cos that just whay i love doing, oh well ill try and create some new icon for you guys :-)

Page views: 10517       Posts: 13      
I wish there were...
What about ICL files?
Select background