Closed Contest - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Closed Contest

Contest is over. UNSTICKIED
sixλxis
on April 8th 2010

Contest!

Theme: Summer and/or Fun

We are having another license winning contest! This time, everyone who posts something will get either the photo editor or the icon editor license, not both.

The flickr contest page (This page has a link back here and vice-versa)

EDIT: Anything that is unoriginal or simple looking and looks as though it was done in less than 15 minutes will not count.

Vlasta
on April 8th 2010

Something in this context means something that demonstrates that you have the basic skills to use the applications. Posting an empty image or a malevolent black dot is not enough.

sixλxis
on April 22nd 2010

Some examples of good ideas are the beach, trees with flowers on them, boats, summer sports, nighttime/daytime city-scapes, etc...

Mark
on July 5th 2010

Vlasta-

You said "something that demonstrates that you have the basic skills to use the applications". So does this mean that RealWorld software must be used EXCLUSIVELY to create the summer image?

sixλxis
on July 5th 2010

Well mostly. You have to use it for the majority of the image.

Anonymous
on September 4th 2010

Must be drew with RW apps or can be in Traditional Style (Pencils and Oils) ? (My tablet died months ago -w-)

sixλxis
on September 9th 2010

Well if you were intending to make it with RW software then its ok.

sixλxis
on February 25th 2011

This Contest is closed. (Yeah I'm lazy and didn't close it 'till now.)

A new way to earn a license is to make 5 high quality images in the free editor, be it line-art or a full masterpiece... you decide.

Page views: 8747       Posts: 8      
Vista & Win 7 icons
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...