Torchicishot's Donation Drive - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Torchicishot's Donation Drive

Help me save up to get a potted button pom!
Benderbee
on January 25th 2017

Hello! I need 125 buttons to purchase a pom, but as of January 24, 2017 9:00 PM CST I only have 4 buttons. So I ask you, would you like to help me?

All you need to do is send me a message with an attachment with however many buttons you'd like to donate, the more buttons I get, the faster I will be able stop my donation (because I have a goal, 125).

I am very sorry, I do not have any thank you gifts.

Benderbee
on January 25th 2017

UPDATE: As of Jan 24 2017 9:10 PM CST, button count increased to 5, only 120 buttons to go

Benderbee
on January 25th 2017

UPDATES: As of Jan 25 2017 8:25 AM CST, button count increased to 7, only 118 buttons to go - If I am forced to pay a tax in buttons, I will do so, but that does mean that the amount of time needed to get that button pom will increase depending on how many buttons need to be paid

cdl
on January 25th 2017

I have sent you 10 buttons to help out.
Enjoy your Potted button pom when you get it.

icon-image/8400-32x32x32.png image

Benderbee
on January 26th 2017

Button count now increased to 17, only 108 buttons to go (two seperate bags) as of January 25, 2017 5:03 PM CST

Benderbee
on January 26th 2017

Now the buttons are in one bag

Benderbee
on January 26th 2017

Update: Button count 19, approximately 1/6 way there, 25 is 1/5 - 106 buttons to go

Censor_Not
on February 5th 2017

I have one button you can have. Let me know how to send it to you. LOL!! :-D

Censor_Not
on February 7th 2017

I figured out how to send it, LOL! Message me if you want the button. G'day! :-D

nibbler
on February 14th 2017

6 Buttons. Check your inbox. :-)

cdl
on February 15th 2017

Nibbler, it is very nice that you want to help torchicishot collect buttons for a potted button pom, however, I remind you that you are still obligated to remove several dozen sets from your portfolio that you plagiarized and had no right to publish on this website. I hope you intend to follow through with all those promises to remove such sets in a timely fashion. After all, it has been nearly 4 months since you removed any such content that I am aware of.

icon-image/10573-32x32x32.png image

I have many icon sets that you could rate to earn buttons, so do a lot of other people on this website.

Benderbee
on February 17th 2017

@cdl
I was generous enough to give him the extra twenty-eight buttons, and I do hope that he spent them all on only taxation paying purposes. And I do hope that the six buttons he gave me were NOT part of the twenty-eight.

@Nibbler
Have you already paid the tax and continued your day?

nibbler
on February 27th 2017

Yes, I did.

cdl
on March 1st 2017

It was not a tax. It was a loan .

A loan as in he borrowed the buttons.

He did repay the loan .

Page views: 2888       Posts: 14      
Vista & Win 7 icons
I wish there were...
Select background