FREE Set Dissolvents! - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

FREE Set Dissolvents!

Plagiarized Set Removal
cdl
on December 22nd 2017

@ Nibbler, The Muffin Man:

If you are ready, after more than a year, to make good on your promise to delete the remaining sets you have plagiarized by uploading to RW I will assist you in obtaining the set dissolvents necessary for you to finally complete this task FREE OF CHARGE. In exchange you will not upload to RW any work that you did not create, ever again.

item/acid-beaker.png image

To request set dissolvents send me via PM the URL of the sets you wish to delete, 3 at a time,
and I will send you a set dissolvent for each URL.
Once you have deleted those sets you may request other set dissolvents in the same manner.
I ask that you use the set dissolvents within a week or less.

You may post your response, accept or decline, to this offer here.

nibbler
on January 19th 2018

I'll accept the deal. (P.S. links in your inbox)

cdl
on January 24th 2018

Sorry for my delay in responding.
I have sent 3 set dissolvents to aid in your efforts to clean up your portfolio.

Let me know when you need more.

:-)

FYI:
Sets you uploaded after 2016 do not qualify for this offer.

cdl
on March 4th 2018

For a limited time I will assist anyone wishing to remove plagiarized material from their portfolio.

To request set dissolvents send me via PM the URL of the sets you wish to delete,
no more than 3 at a time, and if the set qualifies as possibly containing plagiarized material
I will send you a FREE set dissolvent for each URL.
Once you have deleted those sets you may request other set dissolvents in the same manner.

• Please do not request more set dissolvents until you have used those I sent you.
  • Please do not use the set dissolvents for any set other than the one it was requested for.
Anonymous
on March 26th 2018

It is possible to delete a set page with a set dissolvent (13 buttons). If you have a lot of sets possibly containing plagiarized material this might seem to be an impossible feat. Not so impossible now!

cdl
on March 27th 2018

Wow! You know how to copy and paste!

cdl
on May 28th 2018

My offer of free set dissolvents is for sets that may contain plagiarized material and thus are in violation of RW guidelines, not for sets someone simply wants to delete for one reason or another.

I must earn my RW buttons just like everyone else. Registered users can earn buttons to delete sets by rating other sets. It is possible to earn up to 6 buttons a day in this manner if you really try.

Please see: How to earn BUTTONS!

SweetPinkGalaxy
on March 2nd 2019

Please i need 4 :-(

nibbler
on April 29th 2019

I'm trying to get 22, but I think it's too much if you are giving me that much. Is it?

Insane Games
on December 17th 2020

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nibbler
on December 18th 2020

Man, cdl hasn't been online in ages ... :-(

eeveelover64
on December 19th 2020

yeah, i'm starting to get worried...

joaovictorcrispim
on December 19th 2020

what