I wasted my time on an swf animation and it crashed!!! - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

I wasted my time on an swf animation and it crashed!!!

All my work is lost and i can't recover it
Account not found
on September 24th 2022

Hi

I was making a swf animation project, i made it yesterday and i was completing it today, it was about cosmic journey, when i drawn the wormhole stage macromedia crashed for no reason at all!!! And i was planing to complete it tomorrow, but it crashed, and it took me hard work, and i wasted my time on an animation that crashed on the wormhole part, and i lost the hard work, i left it yesterday on the stone storm, how to i fix this??

Im using macromedia flash 8 btw

Anonymous
on October 15th 2022

I think you should upgrade

Account not found
on October 15th 2022

I won't!! I will stay on these versions

5P34K
on October 23rd 2023

Why using Flash 8 when you can upgrade to Adobe Flash CS4? It is way better than Flash 8

Anonymous
on October 24th 2023

but some people don't like advancing to modern technology bro. don't be an opinion basher dude, not nice.

eeveelover64
on October 24th 2023

theres a difference between opinion, and general fact, and he was spittin' fax bro

Anonymous
on October 24th 2023

i was being sarcastic because bobcat used to talk about that bs all the time, so i wanted to use his own statements against him like he's a baby grandpa lol

Anonymous
on October 24th 2023

You two -- CS4 was released on 2008

5P34K
on October 24th 2023

You guys except the one above me are ultra mega stupid dumb useless rude idiots.

Adobe flash CS4 is also old

nibbler
on December 10th 2023

In fact, most studios for movies, games and music, even today, use old-ass software, because they've been using it all their time in business, it always works, and it never disrupted workflow. Any newer version can remove or change features! ;-)

Anonymous
on December 15th 2023

That's weird, you shall try restarting ur computer cuz it never crashed to me

Page views: 429       Posts: 11      
I wish there were...
What about ICL files?
Select background