ASUS is a good laptop mark or there are best marks of laptops?? - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

ASUS is a good laptop mark or there are best marks of laptops??

ADRI_34_YY
on January 11th

I have a asus a52f with an ssd of 250GB, 6GB of ram, windows 10 home premium original, intel I5 520M of the 6 family.
this laptop was upgraded and I want to know if was a good inversion.

nibbler
on January 11th

That's horrible for a gaming computer, but decent enough for a business computer and most other things.

I have an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx with 512GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Windows 11 (originally had Windows 10 when purchased in 2021), Intel Core i3. <-- Decent for a business laptop.

I also have an HP Workstation with a 256GB SSD and a 4TB HDD, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 2060 Super and Intel Xeon e5 with Windows 10 Pro. <-- A great gaming desktop.

Honestly, I will never buy from HP ever again.

Anonymous
on January 11th

ASUS is bad because it's sus bro. just the name alone should tell u how bad it is.

ADRI_34_YY
on January 11th

Thanks nibbler you have my dream computer. If you are happy with it is the most valuable thing.

5P34K
on January 12th

Because of the name doesn't mean is bad, although i currently have a Lenovo laptop cuz dektop pcs are too expensive, and i miss using a desktop pc :-(. But i do use a ubuntu desktop pc at my school icon-image/26551-20x20x32.png image.

ADRI_34_YY
on January 26th

Ubuntu is a operative system of the creator of linux, bro is the same but with a similar design to android and linux together.

5P34K
on January 26th

Yeah but, Ubuntu came before Android

franklin291
on February 13th

hi there!

Page views: 158       Posts: 8      
I wish there were...
Select background
Vista & Win 7 icons