Does anyone dislike apple? - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Does anyone dislike apple?

Anonymous
on February 8th

for a company that revolutionized the world, their products are overpriced and sucky they got ZERO freedom and buggy

microsoft is better

eeveelover64
on February 8th

so is android, which is android is based off linux

Dark Falcon
on February 13th

Microsoft sucks too! The only solution i got is Ubuntu, and yes apple is a terrible company, you also forget to say that you have to pay alot of money just for some accesories

Anonymous
on February 13th

Watchout blud or i will burn yo balls

Dark Falcon
on February 14th

apple user getting salty

eeveelover64
on February 14th

real

Anonymous
on February 14th

apple is trash especially apple vision pro

Anonymous
on April 1st

atleast iphones have imessage unlike android which i dont know how android users sends messages

eeveelover64
on April 1st

how is bro this fucking stupid?! EVERY MOBILE OS HAS A MESSAGING APP!

xTikans
on April 1st

real.

eeveelover64
on April 3rd

nuh uh

Anonymous
on April 3rd

why you should switch to iphone: good camera more security imessages and better emojis ;-)

9 replies were left out.

Dark Falcon
on May 12th

k

eeveelover64
on May 12th

false info btw, also nokia is an android

Dark Falcon
on May 12th

yea, though they still make phones, they have android as default os, unless they are using a very old model (e.g s40v3a or Nokia 5800, which in that case, they would be using Symbian™)

Anonymous
on May 21st

...and symbian was slow af, no wonder why it stopped existing

xTikans
on May 21st

never knew nokia was an android, i guess u really do learn something new everyday

Anonymous
on May 24th

macs are trash, but chromebooks are worse, so sticking with windows 10

nibbler
on May 25th

I've always hated Chromebooks because of their limited functionality and freedom, especially that schools are switching to Chromebooks.

Back in Sparkman High School (Alabama), I had my own Chromebook, to which it had the Securly extension, and TechPilot (which Securly also owns). This bundle of 3 extensions blocks sites, but rather in a clunky way in my opinion. You can simply get freedom on the internet if you use HolyUnblocker; the discord server has a tool to generate mirror URLs just in case the school blocks them. It is nearly unstoppable.

Back in middle school, we had Windows 10 laptops issued to each student in the entire district, and had Lightspeed Systems for the firewall and DyKnow for monitoring (which I shit you not, can shut down your laptop without any warning message). I eventually found out about an ancient VPN called UltraSurf, which worked nearly flawlessly for bypassing the firewall.

I never ever used a Mac or Linux device in any school grounds. I have used several iPads in elementary school back when I was on my lunch break (and this was in 2012ish).

Edit: Just found out UltraSurf is an internet censorship circumvention application, not a VPN! The more you know!

Anonymous
on May 26th

me too, sadly my school uses them because of being cheap :-(

xTikans
on May 28th

Wow, I wish I heard about this HolyUblocker sooner.

Anonymous
on June 5th

who needs a camera when theres customization?

Anonymous
on June 7th

i agree with this post unfortunately i got no other choice than using a mac :-(

Anonymous
on July 6th

virgin iphone user vs chad android user

Page views: 747       Posts: 33      
Select background
I wish there were...
Vista & Win 7 icons