Thanks, Anonymous, I used XP cursors to do this, and changed the outline color to red, and that how I did them all. I just tried keeping on the white line, without messing the cursor up.
Red & Black Cursors
- Published on January 18th 2014 by K-joy-programer12.
- Released under the Free Art (copyleft) license.
This set is red outlines, and a black fill, with will be good for a amber monochrome monitor, and have all cursors that is needed, even the Alternate Select. Hope you like it.
Tags: ■ Black ■ Red Windows XP
- Learn how to download and customize your mouse pointer.
- Have a web page or a blog? Learn how to add custom cursors to your web pages.
- Make your own cursors with our freeware cursor maker.
- Your favorite cursor is missing? Make a suggestion.