Those small black ani cursors are amazing. I like the way you used the black circle dots on some cursors. For this, I give you 5 stars.
Timeline Small Black Ani Cursors
This is one of the latest set of cursors I have created based on my Timeline Black&Red Cursors set, it has become my favorite.
They look amazing on dark backgrounds!
How to use the cursor installer?
1) Download the appropriate installer of your cursor set.
(your cursor set must be uncompressed)
2) Copy and paste the Install.inf file that will be responsible for the installation, in the place where your set of previously downloaded cursors is.
3) To start the installation, right click on the Install.inf file.
4) In the contextual menu that appears, we must choose the option Install.
5) The Windows User Account Control will open. To continue, click on the Yes button.
Shortly after, the installation will be finished.
Then find and use the installed cursor from the "Mouse Properties" panel of your PC.