CRS Files - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

CRS Files

Little is known about them...
sixλxis
on June 15th 2010

Okay, sometimes when I download a cursor set I find a .crs file in the package. I was wondering how you make one and where it goes.

Thanks in advance.

Vlasta
on June 15th 2010

I think you mean .crs file ~ cursor scheme. It is a text file and can be edited in notepad. It specifies roles for cursors in the set. If Change Cursor tool is installed, it can be used to quickly change all active cursors.

It is created automatically by the web script and placed in the .zip file if cursors in a set have their roles set.

sixλxis
on June 15th 2010

Lol, okay i fixed my post and thread title.

Ah i see. But i want to make one manually.

Vlasta
on June 15th 2010

Easiest way is to get the .crs file from one of the complete sets and then eventually modify it in Notepad. Or, the Cursor change can export it.

Anonymous
on September 9th 2020

1st time downloading the Cursor set today..found out the site from YouTube. I'm also wondering about the crs file since it came with the zip file set. My 1st impression, I thought maybe it can be uploaded to window under the Scheme Name. This eliminate the need of me having to manually link each each cursor to each functional mouse pointer. Then I realize you can only save the Scheme Name but not upload from an existing one. Since I don't know much about computer stuff, the crs file is useless to me. At least for now, lol, until I can level up my computer skill, lol.

Vlasta
on September 9th 2020

as mentioned in the first reply, it works with this tool

eeveelover64
on September 9th 2020

ooooooooo i thought .crs files were the SHADOWS 4 the cursors...

Anonymous
on September 10th 2020

i got the burger cursor :-)

Anonymous
on March 19th 2021

burgor cursor seems thicc tho

Anonymous
on January 12th 2022

sus

Anonymous
on March 10th 2022

ello