hi how you doing
I'm good. Do you know how to change the icons on a computer?
1. Right click on a program.
2. Click on "Properties" from the drop-down menu. A window will open.
3. If it is a program, choose the "general" tab. If is a folder, choose the "Customize" tab.
4. Click on the "Change icon" button.
5. Browse to the location of your icon and select it.
6. Click "Apply."
7. Click "OK."
I don't think you can change Micosoft Office icons unless they are on a dock. Then, changing icons will vary by the dock. For many docks, just right click on an icon and choose "change icon," or "edit shortcut," or something similar.
Anyone know how to make a reverse transparent cursor? I made a topic on it but no one's answered…
i dont know
Hmm, why did they make this topic?
might i say IM BORED OUT MY BLOODY MIND so wats up?
Hello. I'm new to this site. I have downloaded the software, have run it, but am not able to access/open the software to start working with it. Any help greatly appreciated. Robbie
there are multiple software tools here... which one did you try?
to learn about Reverse Transparency go Here. I think this is what you wanted.
Hi Tails the Fox!!!! You're sooooooooooo cute and cool!!!!!!!!!!! Please come chat with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!