Is it possible to revoke or change a cursor set that I have subm - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Is it possible to revoke or change a cursor set that I have subm

I want to know how I can change the three cursors that are displayed in the thumbnail.
Chess
on February 15th 2014

Does anyone know if it is possible, and if so, how, to change the three cursors that are displayed in the thumbnail on the page that shows the cursors that have been submitted? I want it to show different cursors than it currently is, but I'm not sure how to make this happen. Does anyone know?

cdl
on February 15th 2014

Ask Vlasta, site administrator, if it is possible.

http://www.rw-designer.com/user/vlasta

cdl
on February 15th 2014

For icons it is the first 3 you upload I believe.

It may be in cursor sets that the cursor role designation dictates the three selected for display.

Interesting... now I am curious.

icon-image/8339-24x24x32.png image

Chess
on February 15th 2014

Hmm. Thanks for your replies. I was just hoping that it would be an easier task to change it. Oh well.

cdl
on February 15th 2014

It is possible to remove a set by deletion.
Click the Modify button on the set's page and remove the icons or cursors from the set. Then use the linkage at the left top of your profile page, (Delete icons and cursors not included in any set.), to access user junk and delete those items you no longer want on the website.

You may also delete a set's page entirely by using buttons to purchase a Set dissolvent -
(13 Buttons) Allows you to delete one of your icon or cursor sets.

item/acid-beaker.png image

http://www.rw-designer.com/workshop-help

icon-image/8400-32x32x32.png image

Vlasta
on February 15th 2014

It is more or less random. Usually the first 3 uploaded cursors are taken, but if something gets deleted, the next uploaded thing takes its place, so it is best to just upload the cursors in order starting with normal select to get the most natural preview image.

SYNTHCRѺ
on February 15th 2014

I think there should be an easier way to just select 3 cursors or icons for the preview.

Animaniacs
on March 15th 2014

I agree with SYNTHCRO also he posted his comment on my birhday

zohrab.com
on March 30th 2016

you may modify it in the control panel and enter mouse and do the change

Page views: 3979       Posts: 9      
Vista & Win 7 icons
I wish there were...
Select background